Get results with our Certified Personal Trainers
Here’s what we offer:
- Goal Setting – your personal trainer will assist you in setting attainable goals within a realistic timeline
- Motivation – Your personal trainer acts as a coach, an educator and a role model who will inspire you to reach your goals.
- Consistency – You’ll stick to your exercise program who you have regularly scheduled appointments.
- Safety – You’ll learn how to perform exercises correctly, which is the key to avoiding injury.
- Customized Instruction – Your personal trainer recognizes that you are an individual with unique health concerns, challenges and interests. That’s why we are dedicated to creating a training program designed to meet each individual’s specific needs.
- Feel and Look Your Best – when you feel good, you look good. Training with a certified trainer will help improve your health, strengthen your body and create balance and well-being in your daily life.
- Let our Professional Staff Help You:
- Improve your overall fitness level
- Address your personal health and fitness concerns
- Learn the proper techniques and form to reduce the risk of injury
- Learn how to maximize your time in the gym
- Reach a healthy weight by building muscle and losing fat
- Be your personal best
Before you start exercising, you will receive a FREE 1 hour consultation with your selected trainer where you will:
- Identify current health status
- Determine short and long-term goals
- Discuss how your trainer will guide and support you to help you reach your goals
- Go through a 30 minute workout
Personal Training Rates
Personal Training is limited to WIFC members
- One 30 minute session $25
- Package of 6 sessions $150
- Package of 12 Sessions $300
If you have questions:
Feel free to contact our fitness manager, Sandie VanBeek at (616) 735-6286 or stop by the Front Desk.